Every year thousands of visitors are thrilled at the sight of some of the top flying displays in the country. There are static aircraft and classic vehicle displays, local craft and charity stands, children's rides, and refreshments too making Seething Airfield Charity Airday a great day out for the whole family.
Terms & Conditions for ONLINE TICKET Sales
Online ticket sales payments are processed through a third party “PayPal PLC” Seething Airfield Charity Air day and WingTask 1995 Ltd hold no payment card details and we will not share your personal information with any other party. Your information may be used to check again use of fraudulent tickets “Copies” see rule 5.
All ONLINE ticket sales will be delivered by electronic means. Entrance Tickets will be sent as a PDF attachment to the payment email address approximately 4 weeks before the show date or within 48hrs if purchased after August 1st 2017
Friendly dogs are welcome to bring their well behaved paying adults to the venue. Please ensue dogs are kept on a lead at all times and you have plenty of dog bags to clear up behind them. Please do not leave dogs in cars. The organisers have the right to remove dog and their owners if this rule is not adhered to.
1. All online ticket sales are final and are non-refundable
2. The Organisers have the right to change or amend the programme without notification before or on the day due to, but not
limited to, mechanical failure, weather.
3. Airfield and airshows are dangerous places. all visitors must adhere to the safety provisions on site. Anyone breaching
the barriers will be removed from the site.
4 We have taken all necessary steps to ensure your safety, however you are ultimately present at your own risk and you
are responsible for any minors in your care.
5. The duplication of tickets is strictly prohibited. All advance sale tickets carry a unique code which can be traced back to
the original purchaser. During or after the show we have the right to pursue the purchaser of any duplicate ticket found
for the full face value plus £25 admin fee.
6. Stewards and Marshals are there for your personal safety. We will not tolerate any abuse to our volunteers and helpers.
7. For safety reasons we allow a ratio of 1 (one) adult per 2 (two) children under the age of 16. Children should be
at all times. Please advise children that should they become separated from their responsible adult that they should
immediately seek assistance from a air show steward. We recommend your children carry a contact phone number.
8. Whilst we welcome photography, aerial drones (and/or any other item capable of flight) are not prohibited.
9. No parking is permitted on the adjacent roads to the airshow. These must be kept clear for locals and emergency
vehicles. Please use the carpark on site provided.
10.The organisers can not be held responsible cancellation as a result of force majeure.
Please remember, all proceeds from ticket sales for our Air Day go directly to our chosen charity.
All staff and organisers do so on a voluntary basis.
If you have any problems with purchasing tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org